Monday, November 28, 2016

Mushrooms for the yard or for a planter inside
  • mushrooms, gardening
The tops are plastic bowls from the dollar store 5 for $1
I made some with just dots and some with trees and dots. I made a circle with masking tape so there would be a bare see thru part in the center of the bowl. I used a round sponge pouncer for the dots and did the trees myself with a white latex paint, when that dried I spray painted the inside with red rustoleum paint.
  • mushrooms, gardening
The solar lights are from the dollar store only $1 (they really don't last long) but they are cute even when they don't burn out. I hot glued them in the blank center so they can get sunlight.
  • mushrooms, gardening
These lights are are great because they have their own stake so no worries how to anchor them into the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment