Thursday, October 27, 2016

Forest room hand painted

I started this because I wanted to make my sewing room look different and I want an outdoor view inside, this picture is before I did the doorways. I made the entire room full of hand painted trees, no stencils, I did it all with an artistic vision
  • my forest room, painting, wall decor
I just wanted soemthing different, sorry no tutorial since i did this on the spur of the moment and just kept going until the room was filled with trees. The first picture show a waterfall, it isn't perfect but it looks neat.
  • my forest room, painting, wall decor
This doorway had to be done with faux wood grain since the wood was pine and had very little definition
  • my forest room, painting, wall decor
This is what the top of the trees look like

Material I used for this project:

  • Acrylic paints, various colors but they were the heavy weight  

No comments:

Post a Comment